Notte Bianca | April 30-May 1
Once in a while, Florence’s biggest museums throw open their doors, stay up late, and say, “Take me, I’m yours!” As in, come in for free. Perhaps the best known occurrence of this is Notte Bianca, Florence's all-nighter filled with music, art and happiness.
Let's hope I don't get into too much trouble.
Once in a while, Florence’s biggest museums throw open their doors, stay up late, and say, “Take me, I’m yours!” As in, come in for free. Perhaps the best known occurrence of this is Notte Bianca, Florence's all-nighter filled with music, art and happiness.
Let's hope I don't get into too much trouble.
![]() |
| ALL NIGHT LONG |
![]() |
| IT'S NIGHT ALL RIGHT |
![]() |
| OH THAT MOON |
![]() |
| MUSICA AT THE PIAZZA |
![]() |
| EVEN AT NIGHT IT'S SO AMAZING |
![]() |
| GOTTA PUT THE DUOMO IN THIS BLOG A LOT |
![]() |
| CONCERT AT THE MUSEUM |







No comments:
Post a Comment