DAY 4 OF BLOGGING IN TUSCANY
NOTE TO SELF: Go to sleep earlier
Trying to get a system for my blogs. Maybe people, places and things?
I'll try but my guess is that it will be mostly random.
Today is the day that I attempt to fit in:-) Said with tongue in cheek.
My hair will be cut and I do mean cut. AND i will get out of my comfy clothes and walk 20 minutes to try to find the salon that i am going to for this event. Yes, I said event.
i found it once while i was walking last week and made an appointment for today and just walked in. I should have photos. Oh no, no pictures to explain my desires to look fabulous. Gave myself the weekend to think about it but the time has come. It's only hair. YEP, but it's my hair! Trivia?
In order to keep somewhat healthy eating habits, I am eating gluten free oatmeal that I brought from home. Of course with fresh blueberries from the S Ambrogio market.
Last night before I went to sleep. Midnight for the past 4 nights and if you know me, you know how insane that is. Early to bed and early to rise MEL!
Anyway, I was reading about integration at midnight. A central goal of inner courage is to bear our humanness and integrate our experience so we might strengthen the bond between living things. What is not integrated is repeated. Hmmm. That's enough of that.
LOVING WHAT YOU FEAR.
Go outside and let the sum spill into your heart. There. Can you feel it? It's the quiver of your soul. It makes you vulnerable but it will never betray you. MN
OK Before and After. Unbelievable that I actually let this state of being happen. Obviously, something was not right. Oh, it was mostly pulled back so it looked OK but...
As I mentioned on facebook. It's 5 pm somewhere. Oh yeah, in Florence. Think I'll take my new hairdo out for a gelato at a gelateria! Thanks Antonio!



No comments:
Post a Comment