It's a sunny day and I will journey out to find a place for my last 4 nights in Florence to say goodbye to a city that has my heart.
I am taking it slow. Even eating grapes slowly but that is because I got the big ones with lots of seeds:-)
Today is hair, I mean here. Tomorrow's gone. But really, I am finally taking time to get my hair cut. It's been almost 9 months since I had 32 stitches in the top of my head to remove some cancer and literally, I've been afraid to do anything with my hair. But now it the time. See photo.
Today's hair. Really, I look like hippie. Well, I was once.
I am still just so excited like a little kid, skipping along in my heart. Oh what a happy heart. So grateful. What is this feeling I am experiencing. I think it is pure JOY!
So that was not a very deep blog. I'll try hard tomorrow:-)
OK so one random thought and a few random photos.
I can't get my mind to slow down. It's clouded and clogged a bit with thoughts seeping in from everywhere. They must have been buried or just ignored. Are you doing any of this or is it just me? If so, open up.
Tomorrow or the next day, I think I will climb up to San Miniato al Monte. It is about a two-hour walk from the center of Florence. On a hill in the south of the city. The route follows quiet lanes along the city walls. OK then. That's settled!
Enjoy these photos for what they are. You interpret them.
I can them PURPLE HAZE.
THE ARNO RIVER BELOW.
I love the sky in the background. Look at the different shades of blue.






No comments:
Post a Comment