It's noon and I just returned home from my San Minato church trip where I also took time to visit David Piazza Michelangelo,a cemetery-that opened in 1854 and contains tombs the size of miniature houses built so large to show off family wealth, and beautiful gardens follow the path leading down to the city. It is one of the most unspoiled of all the Romanesque churches in Tuscany. Along the way, I passed the home of Galileo.
But of course, I stopped at the store first for a banana, croissant, water, apple, and then purchased my favorite sandwich with mozzarella, tomato and basil. All devoured before noon.
![]() |
| San Miniato al Monte |
![]() |
| AH, JUST A SIMPLE DINNER in my apartment-BUT YUM
One of my favorite photos so far. I love crossing the bridges and looking beyond. Taken on my way back in the heart of Florence.
|




Wow! Thank you.
ReplyDelete