Thursday, April 23, 2015

Day 7 Tuscany Travels

NOTE TO SELF: STOP MAKING NOTES:-) YOU ARE ON VACATION

Still undecided on what to do today.  Going to the market first thing this morning for some fruits and vegetable.  In spite of the "bad" food I am eating, I am getting lots of good food as well.

Maybe today, I will just take photos of the market. This photo was very much fun to take. 













 I was even given broccoli for free for some reason. The lady went to weigh it and I had my money out but she just gave it to me.  I will go back there domani for sure. There is an inside market for meats and cheese, etc and an outdoor market for clothes and fruits & vegetable, etc.

Time is moving so fast.   
Seize the day, then let it go.”
Marty Rubin


In a way today I did very little today but walk around and look at what was in front of me and behind me and next to me.  I'll take it and savor it.

To find life's purpose, we must go through the door of ourselves.  I am peeking through that door during my journey.  Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment