Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day 5 Tuscany Travels

DAY 5

NOTE TO SELF: Step away from the gelato!

Weather is glorious.  Tomorrow I will go to San Minato al Monte.  A 2 hour walk from the center of Florence to the exquisitely decorated church. I think I already mentioned that but hope to take a lot of photos.


AND I AM READY!

It's a bit strange going without much conversation when there are so many people around.  AND a bit strange not hearing any English on the TV but that is part of this experience.  SO I read more and walk more and listen.

OH no.  Don't force me to eat another gelato.  Really?
No, this is the same one

AND now for the thoughtful part of my BLOG.  I have covered people, (that was me) Places-that was the salon:-) and now "other" stuff.

The thoughtful part is - no thoughts for today.  I am sure I will have something to say after my walk.  I am going to think about the following:

1. Putting aside trivial preferences.
2. The tendency to worry.
3. The illusion of personal gain.

Given enough time, life bestows its gifts, a drop at a time, a day at a time, a moment of truth; but we must stay open to the mysterious flow that is larger than one event.



Ciao.







2 comments:

  1. Don't sweat the small stuff, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, you know I am loving every day. And the weather, Oh My.

      Things going OK with you. I could say I miss being there but really I don't:-)

      Thanks for reading my BLOG.

      Delete