Sunday, April 26, 2015

Day 9 Tuscany Travels

DAY 9 - Tuscany Travels
So far I have stayed in Florence.  Don't have a desire to leave yet.  My girlfriend will be joining me soon and we will go to Lucca, Assisi and on a wine tour so I'm OK to stay and get to know Florence more. 
What is the rush?


Just a simple breakfast on my terrace in Florence. Gluten free oatmeal (from US), fresh blueberries/flowers from the market.
Anything but boring. View of balcony gardens, hanging laundry, tile roofs--simple and for me bello-Grazie.






TODAY is LIBERATION DAY-  1945-2015 - A holiday so I will be out and about.  There is a concerto at Piazza della Signoria, about a 20 minute walk from my apartment. I love music.  It is wonderful in any language.

Keeping watch at the concert

Getting ready

And the orchestra begins


Piazza della Signoria






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for including us in your enjoyment of the place you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Earl. I am so living it up:-) Knowing all is OK at KW with you being there helps. I'll do my best to keep blogging away.

    ReplyDelete